(as of Nov 02, 2023 18:23:42 UTC – Details)
Learn, prepare, and practice for CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 exam success with this CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification learning.
CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 exam. Leading security experts Omar Santos, Ron Taylor, and Joseph Mlodzianowski share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
This complete study package includes
* A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
* Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
* Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
* An online interactive Flash Cards application to help you drill on Key Terms by chapter
* A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
* Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
This study guide helps you master all the topics on the CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 exam, including
* Cyber attacks, threats, and vulnerabilities
* Social engineering, wireless attacks, denial of service attacks
* Threat hunting and incident response
* Indicators of compromise and threat intelligence
* Cloud security concepts and cryptography
* Security assessments and penetration testing concepts
* Governance, risk management, and cyber resilience
* Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA)
* IoT and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) security
* Physical and administrative security controls
Publisher : Pearson IT Certification; 5th edition (October 19, 2021)
Language : English
Hardcover : 1216 pages
ISBN-10 : 0136770312
ISBN-13 : 978-0136770312
Item Weight : 3.86 pounds
Dimensions : 7.6 x 1.7 x 9.3 inches