Job title: Cybersecurity Specialist
Job description: Description
Leidos is seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Specialist for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Maryland area.
- Translating cybersecurity needs and capabilities into requirements and detailed technical solutions.
- Analyzing IC, USG, and industry cybersecurity best practices in order to identify gaps and improvement opportunities of IC Cybersecurity requirements.
- Developing and publishing baseline security requirements for Services of Common Concern and other common enterprise services to ensure capabilities are in compliance with USG and IC cybersecurity directives and policies; are in alignment with published strategies and architectures; and are interoperable.
- Developing security requirements and constraints for the IC IE to provide input to foundational technical documents, including but not limited to, program architectural artifacts, business cases, and concept of operations.
- Conducting critical path analysis, risk analysis, and task dependency analysis.
- Providing, coordinating, and ensuring the inclusion of prioritized cybersecurity artifacts (i.e., policy, architecture, technical specifications, and design patterns) into the IC Enterprise Standards Baseline (IC ESB).
- Developing assessment criteria (metrics, measures, key performance indicators) for security requirements and implementation guideline.
- Assisting service providers’ and partners in complying with USG and IC cybersecurity directives and policies.
- Coordinating involvement in and participating in IC and National-level cybersecurity exercises. The contractor shall provide post exercise analysis and recommendations on how to address exercise key findings.
- Participating in external cybersecurity and data protection related governance, policy, and standards bodies (i.e., CNSS, NIST, DoD, and DHS) and providing written summary reports and recommendations for follow on actions if needed.
- Evaluating existing and emerging technologies and recommend strategies to support mission requirements.
- Developing concepts of operations for deploying and integrating security solutions, managing risk, reducing vulnerabilities, and ensuring successful implementation.
- Developing and publishing baseline security requirements to ensure IT capabilities are in compliance with USG and IC cybersecurity directives and policies.
- TS/SCI with Poly is required.
- Experience in Cyber Security, position level based on experience in the technical area.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be exchanged for degree requirements.
- Minimum 5 year working with or in the IC.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Zero-Trust implementation strategies, enterprise network architecture/designs, enterprise security architecture, computer network defense in the finality of technical work.
- A firm understanding of Zero Trust concepts, capabilities, strategies, and metrics.
- Perform assessments of existing technologies and make recommendations on best practices for ZTA components.
Pay Range: Pay Range $118,300.00 – $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 07:57:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!