Job title: Cybersecurity Services Program Lead
Job description: Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Director to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. You are the right candidate for this job if you like working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have a passionate commitment to national security and securing the homeland.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Services Program Lead with responsibility for directing all activities related to ensuring continued certification as a network and cybersecurity service provider center of excellence.
- Lead internal activities to ensure compliance with organizational standards, to include internal audits and preparation for assessment
- Work closely with customer to develop schedule
- Travel and send teams to sites as required to conduct assessments
- Organizational skills to manage multiple teams and multiple concurrent processes
- Work with sites for pre-site coordination communication and activities to capture artifacts
- Ability to analyze data, processes, tools, and tactics applied by cyber security teams and professionals
- Continuously improve and enhance the program based on evolving industry best practices and emergent threats
- Conduct business process analysis and recommend improvements to operations and cybersecurity strategies and capabilities
- Promote industry best practices for incident response, cybersecurity analysis, case and knowledge management, and SOC operations
- Promote and drive implementation of automation and process efficiencies
- Audit response and escalation documentation and processes
- Guide and mentor peers and subordinates to provide cross training
- Develop and maintain program compliance and maturity metrics
- A DOD 8570 IAM Level III or similar certification
- A Bachelor of Science Degree
- A minimum of (10) ten years of cybersecurity technical experience
- A minimum of (2) two years IT operational experience
- Experience preparing an organization for and successfully obtaining accreditation via a formal assessment (e.g. ISO20k, CMMC)
- Advanced knowledge in planning, directing, and evolving, Security Operations Center (SOC) operations for a large and complex enterprise
- Knowledge of cybersecurity laws, regulations, and policies
- Demonstrated mastery of the lifecycle of cybersecurity threats, attacks, attack vectors, and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Knowledge of and ability to apply various Intel Frameworks (e.g., Cyber Kill Chain, Diamond Model, MITRE ATT&CK and D3FEND)
- Deep technical understanding of core current cybersecurity technologies as well as emerging capabilities
- Extensive leadership experience creating, building, and maintaining high-performing teams, particularly in a cybersecurity environment
- A PMP certification
- An ITIL v4 certification
- A CMMC Professional or CMMC Assessor certification
- Multiple DoD 8570 IAM or similar certifications
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must hold a Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Must be able to obtain DHS EOD suitability; active EOD suitability is highly desired.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 02:39:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!