Job title: Manager, Cybersecurity Awareness and Training (Remote or hybrid based if you reside in Dallas, TX area)
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Job description: Job Description:
Tenet is seeking a Manager, Cybersecurity Awareness and Training. Below is a brief summary of what Tenet is seeking for this role.
The Cybersecurity Awareness and Training Manager is a key leader responsible for all cybersecurity education, awareness, training, and change management communications for Tenet and its United Surgical Partners International (USPI), Conifer, and Tenet Physician Resources (TPR) business lines. This critical role is front and center to building, driving, and reinforcing a security-aware workforce and culture that is needed to minimize cyber risk related to the human factor. This is a dynamic, people driven role that includes the creation of engaging security awareness content, phishing campaigns, and training that resonates with a variety of business operations across the country.
REPORTING STRUCTURE & WORK SETTING
This position may be performed on-site at Tenet headquarters in Dallas, Texas, at a remote location, or hybrid; however on-site or hybrid will be given preference. The position reports directly to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
This hands-on role manages the Cybersecurity Awareness and Training program, a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst, and one contractor.
- Leads all aspects of building the Cybersecurity Awareness and Training program including strategic program and project planning and execution; developing business cases for new resource and budget needs; and creating new approaches to operationalizing delivery.
- Leads the development and delivery of educational security content (e.g., print/digital signage, newsletters, website, virtual/in-person training, etc.) across multiple platforms that is engaging, relevant, and ensures security best practices and adherence to policies to reduce cybersecurity risks.
- Develops annual, ad hoc, and role-based training plans, and e-learning for employees and contractors.
- Manages the third-party security awareness and phishing platform, including simulated phishing exercises, and other email-based tools that enhance email security.
- Collaborates with corporate and market communications teams, corporate executives, compliance, and other subject matter experts to create content and execute awareness campaigns.
- Tracks key training, awareness outreach, and phishing metrics to measure program impact.
- Ensures the Security Awareness and Training program meets all industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements (e.g., HIPAA, NIST, ISO, SOX, etc.) and company guidelines.
Other combinations of education, experience, or training that may be considered in substitution for the minimum requirements: A relevant combination of education and work experience, as described above, may be substituted on a year for year basis.
Preferred education and/or experience: Experience working in cross-departmental teams and leading efforts through collaboration and influence.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
years in a management role with delivery and resource management responsibilities * Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Specialized training, certifications, or other special requirements:
- Strong knowledge of information risks and cybersecurity best practices related to phishing, social engineering, data protection, password management, and other cybersecurity threats to develop relevant training content and topics.
- Experience with content creation, e-learning, and phishing tools (e.g., Articulate 360, KnowB4, Proofpoint, and other learning management systems, etc.) to develop and deliver training/awareness content and phishing simulations.
- Demonstrated success in project/product management experience, business, and data analysis.
- Ability to coordinate with project managers to assist with communications related to cyber project implementation and developing associated change management training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable with communicating with and presenting to executive-level audiences and the broader workforce.
- Experience coordinating with cross-functional teams and managing timely completion of program deliverables.
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective relationships with clients, vendors, and team members.
- Responsive to business partners and demonstrates a commitment to providing quality service.
- Adapts to and understands other points of view and works effectively while acknowledging divergent or opposing perspectives.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently with minimal supervision (i.e. self-motivated and willing to stretch to meet important deadlines). Must exercise good professional judgment and work ethic.
25% travel, a motor vehicle report (MVR) will be conducted on finalist
Preferred special requirements:
- Security Certifications including CISM, CISA, CISSP, CIA, CIPM, or other
- Strong ability to provide solutions for complex situations
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Tenet Healthcare/USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 06:25:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!