Job title: Cybersecurity Engineer (CISSP certification)
Company: High-IQ Technology Staffing & Consulting
Job description: Our client is seeking a Senior CyberSecurity Engineer with a CISSP certification and expertise in the latest security technology and engineering. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years experience in the following:
- Identify, develop and implement new ways to detect security incidents
- Promote a culture of security in the software development life cycle across teams
- Assess and evaluate the existing security posture including platforms and tools
- Ensure systems remain threat-free and provide necessary implementations to prevent cyber exploits in an IoT environment
- Perform regular security assessments on infrastructure and monitor information systems activities and systems to confirm security policy compliance
- Work with stakeholders to ensure security standards and policies are meeting company needs
- Conduct risk assessment on new products, systems and applications
- Automate security scanning operations, alternations and reporting
- Harden tooling and instrumentation to prevent cyber exploits in an IoT environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- At least 7-10 years experience working as a Security Engineer
- CISSP certification or relevant experience
- Experience with both Cloud and on-premise infrastructure (AWS required)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) – specifically Terraform
- Experience with device security (Android)
- Experience with compliance monitoring – be ready for an audit at any time for standards including GDPR, SANS 20, NIST, etc.
- Experience with automated tools in the CI pipeline such as OWASP Zap, Sonarqube SAST, etc.
- Proficient with vulnerability scanning tools such as Nessus, Nextsparker, Wireshark, OpenVAS, etc.
- Experience working across teams to train and ensure secure delivery of products
- Experience triaging vulnerabilities, response automation and reporting
- Experience researching, developing and implementing new security practices and protocols
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong sense of ownership
- Knowledge of GDPR
Please no third party agencies and because of the data security protocols, employer is unable to provide visa sponsorships at this time. Applicant must be green card holder or US citizen.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 05:10:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!