Job title: Cybersecurity Engineer – Corporate (Las Vegas)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Job description: Job Description:
The Cybersecurity Service Delivery Engineer is responsible for day-to-day management of the endpoint program, coordination with vulnerability management, as well as continuous improvement of the tools and platforms to support the enterprise. This role assists in the engagement of Information Technology staff and business partners to implement strategy, deployment and management of the Enterprise Cybersecurity program including infrastructure, network and application security programs. The position provides support to establish, implement, and integrate security tools, technologies, processes, and procedures appropriate to endpoint management support and the overall Cybersecurity program.
Key Functions Operational Planning & Management
- Support all activities performed by the Cybersecurity team associated with the deployment and maintenance of all Cybersecurity systems related to endpoint management.
- Provide annual budget planning and participate in the development of the annual strategy
- Manage projects with the IT and property teams and for projects internal to Cybersecurity
- Assist with general administrative activities in collaboration with all team members
- Prepare associated documentation for assigned projects
- Prepare status reports and other management metrics as needed
Endpoint Management Platform
- Manage current capabilities in endpoint management solutions
- Facilitate the creation of enterprise dashboards and capabilities that enable a manageable program for endpoint visibility and management for teams outside cybersecurity where practicable.
- Identify opportunities to enhance and make available new functionality.
- Support the endpoint management platform to include optimization and general improvements.
Vulnerability Remediation Program Management
- Enhance and support the vulnerability remediation program, including working with stakeholders, contractors, and supporting teams to coordinate the timely deployment of remediation activities.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators for the health of the patch management platform
- Oversee the refinement of existing indicators of the effectiveness of the patching program to ensure that accurate and actionable information is provided to stakeholders and leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, MIS, Information Technology, or similar related cyber disciplines; or equivalent work experience
- At least a minimum of three (3) years of related business experience
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Requires knowledge of underlying platform(s); prior experience working with interdependent platforms; working knowledge of standards and impact of non-standard approaches
- Technical knowledge of business processes and procedures and systems to support it
- Ability to maximize system to support business processes, recommend and influence business process change to maximize use of system
- Certified training in Security Management, Risk and Compliance Solutions and Practices. CISSP, C-CISO, CISA, CISM, GSEC, CRISC, or related certification(s)
Due to the type of work and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be a “U.S. Person” and in efforts to maintain a safe and drug-free workplace, Caesars Entertainment requires all new hires to complete a satisfactory background check and pre-employment drug screening.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
About Us: At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world’s most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah’s®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values – Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail – every day. Our mission, “Create the Extraordinary”. Our vision, “Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don’t perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars”. If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 05:33:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!