Job title: Cybersecurity RMF / Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM)
Company: Credence Management Solutions
Job description: Overview
Credence Management Solutions, LLC, is hiring a Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF) / Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) who will be primarily responsible for supporting the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Engineering and Armament Directorate at Eglin AFB, Florida.
- Accomplish system categorization, security control selection, security control implementation, security control assessment, and security control monitoring, including but not limited to accomplishing the Risk Management Framework (RMF) steps as outlined in DoDI 8510.01 on a system-by-system basis.
- Develop, review, and update the necessary documentation associated with achieving RMF accreditation of each system as required.
- Apply current accepted methods for documenting the RMF status of each system within the DoD environment.
- Coordinate RMF tasks associated with the effort with Engineering Directorate IT Management Branch personnel and its cybersecurity liaison.
- Comply with various DoD and AF RMF policies including the following:
- DoDI 8500.01- Cybersecurity
- DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework for DoD Information Technology
- DoD 8570.01M- Information Assurance Training, Certification, and Workforce Management
- CNSSI 1253- Security Categorization and Control Selection for National Security Systems
- NIST 800-series Special Publications (SP), Computer Security, including;
- SP 800-53- Security Controls and Assessments Procedures for Federal Information Systems and Organizations
- AFI 17-130- Air Force Cybersecurity Program Management
- AFI 17-101- Air Force Risk Management Framework (RMF) Program
- AFI Series 17- Cyberspace
- Clearance: Secret or ability to obtain a Secret
- Qualified at the IAM Level I Cybersecurity Workforce level per the requirements of DoD 8570.01M
- Have previous C&A experience, including RMF, of Air Force and DoD information systems.
- Experience in implementing and enforcing IT security policies and procedures and reviewing IT security requirements to determine impact to existing procedures.
- Fully competent in the execution of RMF system requirement, capable of identifying vulnerabilities and risks of IT systems, and be able to write necessary get well plans for any deficiencies that cannot be immediately corrected, recommending solutions with little or no supervision.
Job date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 08:20:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!