Job title: Cybersecurity Analyst III
Company: Caribou Thunder
Job description: Cybersecurity Analyst III
Schedule: Full Time
Salary Range: $120K-$140K
Caribou Thunder is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst III to configure, operate and maintain the Endpoint Security Solution (ESS) and the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) in accordance with DISA Computer Network Defense requirements.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years of experience
- 9 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Install and upgrade agents
- Monitor and respond to ESS alerts in accordance with organizational policy
- Conduct ACAS SCAP and vulnerability assessment scans
- Document CND capabilities and deficiencies in eMASS via DoD AF artifacts and Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAMs)
- Monitor, analyze, and respond to Cyber Technical Orders (CTOs)
- Evaluate system and network configurations for compliance with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), NIST 800-53 Security Controls and ISO/IEC 15408 Common Criteria to formulate and implement effective high quality RMF accreditation packages
- Experience evaluating system and network configurations for compliance with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIG)
- Working knowledge of NIST/DoD RMF processes.
- Must possess a DoD 8570 IA Workforce Improvement Program IAT Level II Approved Baseline Certification or equivalent
- Understands how to use eMASS to document security posture
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong writing skills to produce the coherent and concise documentation required for certification evaluation
- Ability to create and work within schedules and timelines.
- Understands the differences between DIACAP and RMF
- Experience in the configuration and/or operation of the ArcSight Security Incident and Event Management platform
- Experience interfacing and providing status to Government customers
- Prior Systems Administrator Experience (Windows, Linux)
Caribou Thunder, LLC is a Woman Owned, HUBZone Certified, Native American Owned, SBA and SDB Certified global engineering services company, incorporated in 2006. Caribou Thunder is a Global Service Provider supporting a wide variety of DoD, Space, and Intelligence programs with consistent growth since inception to over 100 associates and $10M in annual sales with solid performance in 35 states across the U.S. and 22 countries around the world.
Caribou Thunder, LLC is an established Defense contractor with nearly 20 years of experience delivering engineering services worldwide. We offer industry leading salaries, flexible work life balance, full range of benefits (career development and mentoring, PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401k match). Caribou Thunder, LLC offers meaningful career opportunities within a true team-based environment, where each and every employee matters, contributing to a higher goal supporting National Security programs. Caribou Thunder, LLC is committed to hiring and maintaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. United States citizenship is a requirement for all positions.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $120000 – 140000 per year
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 05:06:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!