Job title: Senior Cybersecurity Consultant/Lead
Job description: Job Description:
Organizations don’t innovate, people do.
As part of our digital transformation business, you’ll help clients unlock innovation, embrace the future and change communities for good.
And we’ll help you stimulate new thinking, accelerate your career and connect you to projects that really matter.
Join our team of over 600 data scientists, design thinkers, immersive digital consultants, project managers and innovators, all working to create positive change for generations to come.
Who are we looking for?
The Senior Cybersecurity Consultant / Lead is responsible for execution of GHD Digital Cybersecurity Strategy in key areas of focus and provide confirmed business development acumen and expertise in the delivery of cybersecurity services and solutions that are important to our clients. In this opportunity you will act as a trusted advisor and provide advice to clients and internal GHD practices on cybersecurity solutions and services, including its project delivery, opportunity pursuits, and technical excellence! This role can sit at most GHD offices throughout Canada or US.
We’re seeking the curious, those who are stimulated by fresh thinking and a desire to shape our cyber business and in turn our communities in new, positive ways.
As part of a truly global team, working on complex and rewarding projects, you’ll be at the forefront of driving change.
Working with an energetic and hard-working team, this position offers a variety of work and will see you involved in:
- Identify and develop client leads and opportunities leveraging existing relationships and GHD’s current client base.
- Assist in driving growth of the Cybersecurity practice through client and internal relationships, building solutions, and leading proposal development.
- Leading sophisticated cybersecurity and risk consulting client engagements to successful completion including cybersecurity governance, risk, and compliance reviews.
- Develop and delivery specialized Digital Cybersecurity services and solutions, including penetration testing and other assurance services
- Delivery of project that review, recommend, and implement technical cybersecurity controls, architectures and technologies within operational technology and information technology environments.
- Demonstrate the ability to write quality reports for consumption by various levels of business and technical collaborators.
- Participate and speak at select industry conferences, shows and exhibitions.
- Contributes towards the achievement of Sales, Revenue, Utilisation & efficiency targets.
- Provide thought leadership in the field of cybersecurity among peers, be recognised internally as knowledge leader and contributes to the development and publication of case studies and other valuable knowledge.
- Connects with colleagues within the local firm and in other GHD member firms to demonstrate the knowledge, experience, and strength of the GHD global network to provide consistent, quality advice.
What you will bring to the team:
- Leadership experience in developing cybersecurity business strategy and client portfolios, including mentoring and coaching other cybersecurity consultants.
- Experience within Cybersecurity strategy and transformation.
- Knowledge and understanding Cybersecurity testing and assurance Cybersecurity engineering.
- Cybersecurity risk management knowledge.
- Hold relevant industry and cybersecurity certifications to have deep understanding of the domain and to meet client requirements.
- Sound understanding of global cybersecurity standards.
- Proven project management experience and ability to meet project goals.
- Proven grasp of digital transformation risk frameworks and landscape.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 05:07:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!