Job title: Director, Global Cybersecurity Operations and Access Management Job
Job description: Company Information
PACCAR, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905 and is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture, and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under its internationally recognized brands Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Your next career move is waiting at PACCAR whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services. Join the PACCAR team today!
PACCAR’s Information Technology Division (ITD), located in Renton, WA utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide systems development, consulting, voice and data communications services to the entire Corporation, which has high visibility in the technology sector.
As part of our ongoing commitment to data protection and information security, we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced professional to join our team as the Director of Global Cybersecurity Operations and Access Management, reporting to the CISO.
In this role, you will work closely with the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to develop and execute our company’s comprehensive information security program. You will play a key role in ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our company’s information assets, as well as managing and mitigating information security risks across the organization. You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the security operations function and act as a trusted advisor to senior leadership on matters related to information security.
- Assist the CISO in developing and implementing the overall information security strategy, policies, and procedures in alignment with business goals and industry best practices.
- Lead and manage a team of information security professionals, providing guidance, mentorship, and performance management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, legal, compliance, risk management, and business units, to ensure effective integration of information security practices.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of information security awareness and training programs for employees to foster a security-conscious culture throughout the organization.
- Coordinate with the information security team to facilitate risk and vulnerability assessment and develop action plans to prioritize and respond to issues.
- Coordinate and oversee incident response activities, including investigation, containment, and remediation of security incidents or breaches.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external partners, vendors, and industry groups to stay abreast of emerging threats, technologies, and industry trends.
- Stay current with evolving information security regulations, laws, and industry standards, and provide recommendations and expert opinion on compliance.
- Prepare and deliver reports to senior leadership, executive management, and potentially the audit committee, on the state of information security, key metrics, and ongoing initiatives.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the information security function, driving innovation, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in information security, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of information security principles, technologies, and best practices, including risk management, vulnerability management, incident response, and security operations. Experience with Access Management is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing information security strategies, policies, and procedures in a complex organizational environment.
- Experience with regulatory compliance frameworks (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, SOX) and industry standards (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001).
- Proven ability to lead and manage a diverse team of information security professionals, including remote teams and third-party vendors. Experience working globally a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on balancing security requirements with business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and influence organizational culture towards information security.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other relevant certifications (e.g., CISM, CRISC) strongly preferred.
As a U.S. PACCAR employee, you have a full range of benefit options including:
- 401k with up to a 5% company match
- Fully funded pension plan that provides monthly benefits after retirement
- Comprehensive paid time off – minimum of 10 paid vacation days (additional days are provided with additional seniority/years of service), 12 paid holidays, and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your family
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) and health savings account (HSA)
- Paid short-and long-term disability programs
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- EAP services including wellness plans, estate planning, financial counseling and more
Diversity & Inclusion
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability corporation. Having a diverse and inclusive work environment ensures PACCAR has the talent needed to conduct business today and in the future by leveraging different backgrounds, skills, and viewpoints. We believe diversity in the workplace increases innovation, results in better decisions, and increases employee engagement.
PACCAR’s IT Division promotes Diversity and Inclusion through mentorship, events, celebrations, and affinity groups. The IT Division has an active Diversity Council and supports initiatives and activities for all. PACCAR supports women through the PACCAR Women’s Association (PWA), Women in Trucking, and Women in Technology International (WITI). Educational awareness programs such as Unconscious Bias, Male Allyship and Inclusive Leadership are just a few of many trainings offered. PACCAR is a supporter of PRIDE and celebrates many different multi-cultural events.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability. At PACCAR, we value talent and promote growth and development. We carefully consider numerous compensation factors, including your education, training, or experience. The salary range for the Director, Global Cybersecurity Operations and Access Management is $120,500 – $212,000 annually. Additionally, this role is eligible for a full range of benefit options listed above. This position is also eligible for annual incentive bonus compensation with a target of 30% of base pay. This position offers relocation assistance benefits.
Expected salary: $120500 – 212000 per year
Location: Renton, WA
Job date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 00:14:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!