Job title: Cybersecurity Lead
Company: By Light
Job description: Overview
By Light Professional IT Services (By Light) are leading providers of innovative Information Technology (IT) services and communications support to the Department of Defense and Federal Agencies. By Light is looking for personnel to support a U.S. Army information technology infrastructure program. The project includes conducting survey and design, engineer, furnish, install, secure, and test (EFIS&T) solutions to include non-secure internet protocol router (NIPR), secure internet protocol router (SIPR), Wi-Fi, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Inside Plant (ISP), Outside Plant (OSP), and Voice Modernization at U.S. Army Base/Post/Camp/Station (B/P/C/S) across the Continental United States (CONUS).
- Support the preparation and execution of Command Cyber Readiness Inspections.
- Provides input and products for engineering installation plans (EIP) to include Cybersecurity artifacts Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) checklist, internetwork operating systems versions, and Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M).
- Ensure the system/network is designed and configured to meet the cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements.
- Complies with the DoD RMF to verify that the system/network is prepared to undergo Assess and Authorize (A&A) activities.
- Provides required RMF documentation/artifacts to include but not limited, network device configurations, STIG checklists, topology/diagrams, specified system documentation.
- Recommends resolution of issues for program milestone decisions.
- Prepares, reviews, and delivers required reports and plans.
- Provides project support for reviews, conferences, briefings, and associated meetings.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA), or relevant IT degree with a significant amount of coursework related to cybersecurity. An additional four (4) years of relevant experience allowed in lieu of a degree.
- Experience: 10-plus years cybersecurity or information assurance experience, with at least two (2) years leading cyber or IA personnel or teams.
- Experience in the RMF process and knowledgeable of DoD/Army cybersecurity regulations and guidance.
- Certifications: DoD 8570 IAT III – CASP or CISSP
- Supported the U.S. Army or other Federal Agency.
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
- Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Job date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 08:22:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!