Job title: Senior Cybersecurity & Customer Trust Specialist
Job description: HubSpot is looking for a Cybersecurity & Customer Trust Specialist to focus on our most important asset, our customers.
Here at HubSpot, we recognize that we are stewards of the data that our customers and partners entrust us to protect, and we incorporate that trust into our philosophies and principles. Empowering our existing and prospective customers with the information needed to understand our security posture and manage their own risk is a critical offering, and we’re looking for someone who understands that value.
You will be part of the Customer & Third Party Trust team at HubSpot, which supports both HubSpot and our Customers in addressing risk through internal and externally facing customer trust enablement, programming, and mature third party risk management operations.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Act as a subject-matter-expert on HubSpot’s Security posture
- Provide security and compliance focused subject matter expertise to our existing and prospective customers, including assisting with RFIs/RFPs, supporting calls with customers and creating customer trust focused assets
- Contribute to how we scale the support of customer security inquiries
- Contribute to existing security documentation and knowledge base, as well as identify and advocate for the creation of new materials
- Partner closely with the Sales and Services teams to understand customer needs, reduce friction areas to build better enablement resources
- Partner closely with the Compliance, and our Legal Privacy and Risk teams to understand current compliance and regulatory requirements
- Partner closely with various business teams on a variety of security-related processes, risks, and opportunities as needed
- Maintain knowledge of threat landscapes, regulatory changes, and industry best practices, while understanding the implications to both the HubSpot product and our organization overall
We are looking for someone who has…
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity concepts, technology stacks and best practices. This includes application security, host protection, vulnerability management, asset and configuration management, security incident and event management, etc.
- Direct technical cybersecurity experience in an analyst, investigative or consulting role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in building processes from scratch that drive scale and impact
- Experience in security operations, vendor management, IT compliance, or security consulting role
- Functional knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, SOC2, GDPR and CCPA
- Demonstrated success in a client or customer facing role, with an emphasis on high volumes of customer inquiries
- Experience answering RFPs, familiarity with RFP content management platforms is a plus
Even better if you:
- Have functional knowledge of data privacy concepts
- Can persuasively cross-collaborate with different teams in a rapidly changing environment
- Are familiar with the role security plays in SDLC
Cash compensation range: 121500-155100 USD Annually
will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
We know the and can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at . This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page .
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the , which has more than 5M views, and learn about , too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Expected salary: $155100 per year
Job date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 23:48:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!