Job title: EPASS GBZ.024 Cybersecurity Assessor (Senior)
Company: Torch Technologies, Inc
Attention Safari users: This site requires cookies to function. Please click to accept the cookie. Cookies will be used strictly for the functioning of the site.
EPASS GBZ.024 Cybersecurity Assessor (Senior) – (5537)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Torch Technologies. We are a 100% employee-owned, Certified Great Place To Work and named Best Places to Work in Huntsville/Madison County and headquartered in Huntsville, AL with over 1200 employee-owners. Our team provides superior research, development, and engineering services to the Federal Government and Department of Defense. As one of the nation’s top 100 defense companies, the services we provide directly support the men and women who serve our country. Our corporate mission sums up the pride our employee-owners take in the work we do: “Lighting the Pathway of Freedom”. And, as a Certified Evergreen ESOP, we have made the commitment to grow and sustain our company for the next 100 years! Come grow with us!
EPASS GBZ.024 Cybersecurity Assessor (Senior)
Texas – San Anton Randolph AFB – San Antonio, TX US (Primary)
Torch Technologies is seeking a Cybersecurity Senior (SCAR) to join the Cyber Domain providing cyber support to Air Force users to empower the acquisition, operation, sustainment, and security of warfighting systems by ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data through the planning, analysis, development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems security programs, policies, procedures, and tools. This position supports AFLCMC/GBZ and is located at Randolph AFB, Texas.
This position requires a highly motivated individual with experience in:
- Minimum of 5+ years Information Technology (IT) Cybersecurity experience in RMF control implementation, testing, validation, and risk assessments.
- Minimum of 3+ years of Information System Security Manager, Information System Security Engineering or Security Control Assessor Representative experience
- Experience using eMASS to review and assess artifacts and DISA STIG Viewer to review and analyze STIG results, ACAS scans, and SCAP scans.
- Knowledge and experience with NIST SP 800-53 for security control interpretation and validation of control implementation and inheritance model
- Knowledge with NIST SP 800-30 to determine likelihood of exploitation based on security vulnerabilities, mitigations, predisposing conditions, and compensating controls.
- Knowledge with AWS, Azure, Oracle OCI, or google cloud hosting environments and control inheritance models.
- Critical thinking and analysis skills to review Security Test Plan, System Security Plan, and Information Security Continuous Monitoring Plans to provide constructive feedback and corrective actions to Program Management Offices to define required RMF control testing and required artifacts.
- Ability to communicate effectively to lead meetings for security impact analysis, security control requirements and security assessment out-briefs with Program Management Offices and Authorizing Official Designated Representatives.
- Effective writing skills to develop clearly defined technical reports such as Security Assessment Reports and Information Security Continuous Monitoring Audit Reports.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Cybersecurity, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Security, Computer Science or related technical discipline is required. Ten years of IT Cybersecurity experience in Security Control Assessor Representative, Information System Security Manager or Information System Security Engineer disciplines may be substituted for education requirement.
- Minimum Certification as a DoD 8570 IAT III or IAM Ill – Cybersecurity certification (CISSP desirable)
- Must hold active DoD Security Clearance (Secret)
Specific knowledge of application, system, and network security, technologies, processes, and practices designed for prevention of damage to, protection of, and restoration of computers, electronic communications systems, electronic communication services, wire communication, and electronic communication, including information contained therein, to ensure its availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. The scope is not limited to information security; it includes the entire field of Cyber Security (availability, identification and authentication, confidentiality, integrity, and non-repudiation) to include Cyber Security techniques, processes, and industry trends. It also includes Information Operations (IO) (e.g. operational security of Information Technology (IT), the use of the electromagnetic spectrum for IT purposes and computer network operations).
U.S. Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Job Type: Full Time
Security Clearance: Tier 3/Secret
Schedule: Customer discretion
Work Location: Randolph Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX
Relocation Assistance Available: No
Position Contingent Upon Award of Contract: No
Torch Technologies is proud to offer a stable and professional work environment, a competitive salary, and an excellent, comprehensive benefit package including: ESOP participation, 401(k) match and safe-harbor contribution, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, Health Saving Accounts and Health Reimbursement Accounts, EAP, education assistance, paid time off, and holidays.
Applying to Torch Technologies:
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Employment at Torch Technologies is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Torch Technologies is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://torchtechnologies.hua.hrsmart.com/ats as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to HR@torchtechnologies.com. Thank you for your interest in Torch Technologies.
Location: San Antonio, TX
Job date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 00:06:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!