Job title: Senior Cybersecurity Engineer/Analyst
Job description: Responsibilities
Peraton is seeking a qualified candidate will become part of Peraton’s Department of State (DoS) Diplomatic Security Cyber Mission (DSCM) program providing leading cyber and technology security experience to enable innovative, effective and secure business processes. Peraton’s DSCM program encompasses technical, engineering, data analytics, cyber security, management, operational, logistical and administrative support to aid and advise DoS Cyber & Technology Security (CTS) Directorate. This includes protecting a global cyber infrastructure comprising networks, systems, information, and mobile devices all while identifying and responding to cyber risks and threats. Those supporting Peraton’s DSCM program strive to leverage their expert knowledge and propose creative solutions to real-world cybersecurity challenges.
We are seeking a highly skilled and innovative Senior Cybersecurity Engineer/ Analyst to join our cybersecurity team to work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Has proven proficiency in designing and implementing information assurance and security engineering systems with requirements of business continuity, operations security, cryptography, forensics, regulatory compliance, internal counterespionage (insider threat detection and mitigation), physical security analysis (including facilities analysis, and security management).
- Has proven ability to assess and mitigate system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle. Familiar with validating system security requirements definition and analysis.
- Adept at establishing system security. Has clear proven capability designing in hardware, software, data, and procedures. Has experience and proficiency in verifying security requirements, performing system certification, and executing accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities.
- Capable of supporting secure systems operations and maintenance.
Basic Qualifications- To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- A Bachelor’s of Science degree and 9 years of experience is required (7 years of experience with a Master’s). In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, 4 years of additional experience may be substituted.
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain an interim Secret security clearance before start date and the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Possess one of the following certifications or be able to obtain before start date: CASP+ CE, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCNA-Security, CCNP Security, CEH, CFR, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), Cloud+, CySA+, GCED, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, SCYBER
- Has sufficient background to perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems
- Expertise at performing analysis at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
- Has background of skills to ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
Preferred Qualifications- Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience supporting the Department of State cyber security mission
At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best beyond the work you do with us daily. We’re fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Target Salary Range
$112,000 – $179,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
Expected salary: $112000 – 179000 per year
Location: Rosslyn, VA
Job date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 01:39:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!