Job title: Security Architect- Cybersecurity Threat Modeling
Company: Publicis Groupe
Job description: Company Description
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a senior Security Engineer- Threat Modelling Architect, you will be a part of a smart cross-functional team delivering digital business transformation solutions to our clients. You’ll have the unique opportunity to increase the engineering team productivity by developing and overseeing the database architecture, design, and operations within the products of some of the world’s largest brands.
- Lead or participate in the development of feasibility studies, designs, and operations support plans
- Develop technical requirements and identify solutions to meet the technical requirements
- Use agile and traditional data modeling techniques to elaborate and clarify project requirements
- Proactively report on progress, risks, and issues
- Identify relevant data standards and federal regulatory requirements; configure the database to comply with those requirements
- Develop and review project documentation
- Maintain system knowledge base
- Knowledge of cloud security framework.
- Knowledge of cyber threats, threat actors and the tactics, techniques, and procedures used by cyber adversaries.
- Experience working with threat modeling methodologies such as MITRE ATT&CK, STRIDE, PASTA etc.
- Penetration testing knowledge is also super helpful.
- CISSP or GCP Security certification is a plus
- Experience on AWS /GCP- 4+ years
- Overall experience in Cybersecurity- 10+ years.
Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Pay Range: $90,000 – $175,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
Expected salary: $90000 – 175000 per year
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 03:11:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!