Job title: Cybersecurity Strategic Planner
Company: Universal Technical Resource Services
Job description: Universal Technical Resource Services, Inc. (UTRS) is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Strategic Planner to join our team! At UTRS, we enjoy the benefits of working in a collaborative environment of close-knit team members. As a company, we provide a wide range of leading-edge engineering, management, and digital services to the public and private sectors. We are looking for someone that will support our mission to consistently deliver creative, high-quality, technology-based services to our customers on time and within budget.
This position will provide strategy and planning support to a Cybersecurity agency for cyber defense operations and services within the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) environment. This position is located at San Antonio, TX.
What will you be doing?
This position will be a key member of the Defensive Cyber Solutions Branch Mission Support Team. Duties include:
- Write high-level, organizational implementation plans to facilitate the transition of programs across multiple agencies.
- Plan, develop, and monitor entire portfolio of projects and strategic activities.
- Assess progress of activities across the branch to ensure goals, objectives, and requirements are met.
- Coordinate, manage, and facilitate meetings between executive leadership, internal teams, and external stakeholders.
- Generate reports and schedules that inform executive leadership of overall progress and tracking of ongoing projects.
What skills will the ideal candidate have to be successful?
This position will require the following skillsets and experience:
- Must have a Top Secret / SCI Clearance
- Must have experience writing high-level government documents, policies, and procedures
- 5 years of related experience required
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s preferred
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Must be knowledgeable and skilled in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluent English
UTRS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UTRS is a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing and background verifications.
Job date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 01:57:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!