Job title: Sr. Cybersecurity Strategist and Advisor
Company: LS Technologies
Job description: LS Technologies, LLC (LST) Cyber Solutions Business Area is seeking a highly skilled Senior Cybersecurity Strategist and Advisor to oversee the successful execution of key critical and highly visible Cybersecurity strategies and initiatives involving our customer’s international partners. The successful candidate will have significant experience with enterprise cybersecurity strategies pertaining to federal operational technologies (OT), technology insertions/adoption, strategic messaging and critical thinking. A strong background with the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) National Airspace System (NAS) and in the international commercial aviation industry is highly desirable. The Senior Cybersecurity Strategist will provide strategic visioning, policy development, technology evaluation, and participate in technical interchanges with internal and external stakeholders and provide program office contractor support to the FAA’s Technical Operations Executive Advisor for Cyber (ETA-C). Reporting into the LST Director, Cyber Programs, this position will require leveraging a broad technical acumen combined with extensive project management skills to give cross-functional stakeholders confidence in the successful execution and delivery of products.
Responsibilities associated with the position principally include contract technical support to perform the following activities:
- Coordinate with international commercial aviation cybersecurity stakeholders on development, adoption and implementation of strategies and guidance materials used to strengthen FAA and their international partner cybersecurity cooperative engagement in the areas of Incident Response (IR) and Threat & Risk (T&R).
- Research, develop, prepare and produce strategic technical and policy briefing products, including presentations and papers and for the FAA ETA-C to present at global community events (conferences, summits, etc.) and to executive federal government and partner organizations (e.g., ICAO, CANSO). •Provide outreach, planning and cooperative engagement with customer stakeholders, working group members and organizational peers (internal and external) to manage, track and respond to assigned actions, targets, or goals to fulfill organizational strategic objectives.
- Communicate with internal and external team members and leadership teams on deliverables, performance metrics and program risks, to ensure alignment with strategic goals, remove impediments and deliver on objectives.
- Develop, review, analyze and report on relevant strategic security metrics that drive mission value into the overall cybersecurity strategy.
- Extract, distill and actively participate in strategic technical interchanges with government and industry SMEs and incorporate findings into documented requirements and execution plans.
- Act upon direction of the FAA ETA-C on strategic cybersecurity initiatives, including management of scope, timelines, commitments and risks.
- Author programmatic cybersecurity and organizational structure documents, including the preparation of white papers, technical studies and other strategic documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, engineering, or cybersecurity field and at least fifteen or more years of related experience.
- Ten (10) or more years of IT Security or Cybersecurity experience.
- Proven project management experience on long term, large-scope projects involving procurement and RDT&E activities.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with stakeholder conflict management.
- Effective communication skills in both written and verbal formats. Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Advanced knowledge of SmartSheets and data visualization platforms.
- Experience with DevSecOps.
- Advanced cybersecurity certifications (e.g., ISC2 CISSP or ISACA CISM)
- Any Agile or Project
LS Technologies, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Expected salary: $150000 – 185000 per year
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 22:03:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!