Job title: How about a cybersecurity tech job you can be proud of?
Company: Cypac – Cybersecurity & IT
Job description: Interested in a cybersecurity tech job you can be proud of?
Feel like you’ve reached the end of the line at your tech support job? Have an interest in cybersecurity? Ready for a change? What about the opportunity to work for a local, growing Managed IT company where your hard work can finally be appreciated!
If you enjoy tech are passionate about technology and want to play on a winning team of like-minded people who are also fascinated by computers and cybersecurity and like the flexibility of working at an office and at home, you may have found your tribe.
A little about our company:
We are a Hawaii-based Managed Services and Cybersecurity company that provides IT infrastructure and endpoint management and security, consulting and technology support for private sector companies.
We are hiring for the position of a technical support agent to help with investigating and troubleshooting problems with computer networks and implementing best practices for local companies. This could be a rare opportunity for a technician such as yourself to grow into a Cybersecurity professional.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills / experience:
- Windows (workstation, server) and Mac OS
- Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook in all configurations
- Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace
- Azure, Intune, and all things Microsoft cloud
- Resolving virus and malware issues
- Networking skills (can troubleshoot connectivity problems)
- Configuring firewalls, routers, switches, and wi-fi access points
- Willing to learn new technologies, specifically as they relate to IT security
- Excellent documentation, organizational and time management skills
- Eager to improve themselves, can self-manage learning new skills, gain experience and become a more valuable individual
- Dependability, promptness, and clear written communication required at all times
- Professional attitude and appearance required
- Availability during weekday business hours (8am-5pm)
- Transportation. Most of our clients are on Oahu Area. You must have a car and the ability to lift 50lbs without assistance.
If you’re looking for a big corporate job where it takes years to move up the ranks, look elsewhere. We are a team and are looking for fellow teammates who are interested in growing the company into something meaningful, protect the community and be compensated for our efforts.
Compensation: $22-$28 per hour + bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) company contribution
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Expected salary: $22 – 28 per hour
Location: Honolulu, HI
Job date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 22:20:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!