Job title: Coordinator, Control Systems & Cybersecurity
Company: EPCO Corporate
Job description: Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity. The Control Systems & Cybersecurity Coordinator is responsible for support for Automation on SCADA, Facilities, Terminals and Pipeline Stations Cybersecurity efforts under the direction of the Senior Manager of CSMS. Senior Control Systems & Cybersecurity Coordinator will also serves as a key contributor on special projects and will be responsible for leading R&D and compliance of the group. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development and maintenance of standards, specifications, details, procedures and documentation improvements for Automation CSMS related to Cybersecurity.
- Support the Automation Cybersecurity portion of operations upgrades and capital projects
- Be responsible to develop and validate compliance for all cyber security technology used for cyber protection of all systems under the responsibility of CSMS.
- Lead the R&D effort of all Automation Cyber Security.
- Conduct on site Cyber Security audits at facilities as outlined in CSMS guidelines and procedures
- Provide guidance and support for Automation engineering project scope and estimates, commissioning and operations training as it relates to Cyber Security measures.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field is required.
- Minimum of 2 of the following Certifications: GICSP, CISM, CISSP, CNIE.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience and a minimum Industrial Control System Cybersecurity.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and have the ability to quickly learn new applications
- Must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and with others in the organization.
- Must have the ability to perform light work, able to lift minimum of 50 pounds occasionally and be able to reach overhead, stoop, bend and twist while working. Other physical activities include climbing ladder, hearing, and visual acuity necessary for field and computer work.
- Must be willing to travel approximately 25%.
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 22:27:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!